Flexible benefits of your choice
Learning and development opportunities
25 days annual leave
Customized wellbeing programs
Extended health and travel insurances
Top trending technologies
We are looking for a dedicated, self-motivated, driven technical professional to work in a team of engineers developing web applications with high availability various technologies and frameworks.
Our continued business success and growth demand a lot from our technology, including transaction volumes that surpass many of the world's leading financial institutions.
The successful candidate will have exceptional technical and problem solving skills, with a positive, results driven attitude.
Our people know their stuff – they're busy working independently and setting high standards.
Quality Assurance ensure that the specification and functionality of all of our products meet the expectations of our customers. During your career with us, you'll build up a core technical understanding of the following areas:
At any level of Quality Assurance, you'll get to know the ins and outs of:
Test Strategy Definition:
Things often don't go quite as planned, so you'll be expected to:
Key Working Relationships:
Experience & Qualifications Required:
• 1-3 years of relevant experience
• Good commercial experience using Selenium
• Experience of Agile software development practices
• Good commercial experience working on successful automated testing projects. Good experience in designing, developing and executing automated tests
• Background in functional testing with the ability to plan, design and execute test cases
• Proven diagnostic and debugging skills
• Knowledge of basic OO programming (Java)
• Ability to work in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Proactive work ethic with the ability to deliver results and meet challenging deadlines