Flexible benefits of your choice
Learning and development opportunities
25 days annual leave
Customized wellbeing programs
Extended health and travel insurances
Top trending technologies
Who we are:
Betfair Romania Development is the development powerhouse behind the Paddy Power Betfair Group. We are in Cluj-Napoca since 2009, now employing over 900 highly skilled professionals who cover a wide range of tech and non-tech areas such as development, data, information security, infrastructure, product and project management, digital marketing or sports operations.
We work on delivering unrivalled products across the industry, therefore being a Center of Excellence not only amongst PPB's European offices, but also for supporting our colleagues at Sportsbet (AUS) and FanDuel (US) in creating a safe and excitement experience to our customers around the world.
At Betfair Romania Development, we know that an inclusive workplace makes for more engaged employees. As an industry leader, we continuously strive to maintain and grow a diverse and inclusive environment whilst also ensuring that we set the standards in ethical conduct and corporate responsibility.
Think Betfair. Experience Different.
It is no question that we, as a business, thrive on leveraging the power of people. We have a passion for innovation and a pace of change that creates a whirlwind of opportunities. At Betfair Romania Development, we believe in experiencing different. If you're tired of business as usual and want to create something new, you'll love it here. Quick-thinking, adaptable and disruptive, we believe the future is what you make it. Welcome to software development with a difference.
This is a key role working within the central Gaming Operations team. The team is focused on the smooth operation of our Gaming products with responsibility for a wide range of areas including content management, promotional set-up, player management and second line support. The role involves working closely with the six Gaming P&L teams, the Cross-Sell team and wider parts of Betfair to ensure 100% operational efficiency and execution.
The role will report into the Team Lead. In particular, you will perform activities across the following main areas:, Portal and content management. The Operations Executive will work closely with technical, product management, and marketing members of our organization, so strong communication skills are needed. The ideal candidate will also have experience managing online marketing and campaigns. Tasks require a strong attention to detail and ability to work under tight deadlines.
• Contributor to overall Gaming/Betfair operational performance
• Portal & content management. Responsible for developing the voice for all aspects of Betfair Gaming online and mobile presence. Management of web and mobile sites in terms of content management; game launches, and use of specialist back-end systems like Playtech IMS and Red TIger. Maintain a consistent look and feel throughout all products. Track and report on all site and mobile metrics
• Generate/add to detailed reports providing support on player issues and background checks, including gameplay checks and player behaviors
• Act as a customer for product and technology teams on the back-end tools used day to day. Work cooperatively for defining scenarios and requirements on how operational efficiency can be increased.
• Focused on results and being a problem solver on a daily basis
• Contribute to best practices for operational execution
• Contribute to planning excellence by providing input on how to do things better, what works and should become part of the business as usual process
Essential Skills & Experience
• Exceptional communication and organizational skills
• Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
• Experience in using multiple reporting/analysis/analytics tools (GA, SQL etc)
• Experience in understanding and impacting customer behavior
• Analytical, familiar with interpreting data leading to valuable, actionable insights
• ROI analysis, pricing & exposure
• Proven ability to build consensus and work effectively within a cross-departmental team
• High degree of resilience, perseverance, focus and commitment is essential
Desirable Skills & Experience
• Experience working with 3rd party content providers
• HMTL editing is a plus
• Experience in Marketing planning and Product planning/development
• Knowledge of using gaming software, specifically Playtech IMS and Red Tiger.
What you can expect:
• 25 days of annual leave;
• Sharesave scheme;
• „Flexible Benefits” of your choice;
• Private health insurance (includes dental insurance and health assessments);
• Free parking;
• Thousands of courses online through ‘Udemy'
• Working from home options
Ways of working:
Flexible working is our way of working! We're a diverse workforce and therefore a 'one size fits all' approach isn't necessarily best. Whatever your personal needs may be, let's have a chat and see how we can accommodate them;
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only the suitable candidates will be contacted for an interview.
By submitting your application online, you agree that: your details will be used to progress your application for employment. If your application is successful, your details will be used to administer your personnel record.If your application is unsuccessful, we will retain your details for a period no longer than two years, in order to consider you for prospective Paddy Power Betfair role.