Flexible benefits of your choice
Learning and development opportunities
25 days annual leave
Customized wellbeing programs
Extended health and travel insurances
Top trending technologies
Who we are:
Betfair Romania Development is the development powerhouse behind the Paddy Power Betfair Group. We are in Cluj-Napoca since 2009, now employing over 900 highly skilled professionals who cover a wide range of tech and non-tech areas such as development, data, information security, infrastructure, product and project management, digital marketing or sports operations.
We work on delivering unrivalled products across the industry, therefore being a Center of Excellence not only amongst PPB's European offices, but also for supporting our colleagues at Sportsbet (AUS) and FanDuel (US) in creating a safe and excitement experience to our customers around the world.
At Betfair Romania Development, we know that an inclusive workplace makes for more engaged employees. As an industry leader, we continuously strive to maintain and grow a diverse and inclusive environment whilst also ensuring that we set the standards in ethical conduct and corporate responsibility.
Think Betfair. Experience Different.
It is no question that we, as a business, thrive on leveraging the power of people. We have a passion for innovation and a pace of change that creates a whirlwind of opportunities. At Betfair Romania Development, we believe in experiencing different. If you're tired of business as usual and want to create something new, you'll love it here. Quick-thinking, adaptable and disruptive, we believe the future is what you make it. Welcome to software development with a difference.
The HR Operations Partner plays a key role in ensuring all employees receive an efficient, professional and best-in-class service. Working closely with the HR Business Partners, the Operations Partner is responsible for HR administration and is the first point of contact for policies, procedures and HR system queries. Serve as contact for employees and answer questions regarding HR policies and procedures. Ensure that the organization is in full compliance with applicable laws and regulations.
• Manage the end to end process for HR Operations through the employee life cycle. This includes producing employment contracts and issuing legal termination documents, through to confirmation of leaving, also all additional papers for all the changes regarding the employment contract.
• Data Maintenance & Integrity; Provide administrative support, including maintaining personnel files, and 100% accuracy in all HR systems.
• Record all new starters, changes to terms and leavers on the Revisal and on the internal HR systems and ensure all necessary paperwork is received and filed.
• Manage the HR filing systems to ensure all documentation is stored in a manner that can be accessed easily.
• Ensure audit requirements are adhered to in HR processes.
• Maintains compliance with local employment and benefits laws and regulations.
• Continuously improve HR service delivery by identifying challenges and recommending opportunities for improvements.
• Keep a close relationship with the HR Operations Partners across other locations in other to ensure consistency to Paddy Power Betfair standards
• Implements corporate policies and other relevant documentation, including Collective Labour Contract and ROI
• Administrative support for the annual bonus and pay review process.
• Use the reporting functionality within HR Systems to produce HR reports.
• Support general HR projects as-and-when required.
• Provide support and guidance to managers on standard HR policies and procedures, such as new starter, flexible working, holiday, dismissal or disciplinary procedures.
• Support new parents through the maternity and paternity leave process, advising on the policy and procedure and preparing the necessary paperwork.
Key Skills & Competencies:
• Strong administrator, highly organized with excellent attention to detail.
• HR Expertise, knowledge of local employment law and legislation
• Passion for customer service.
• A team player with the ability to use initiative and work at pace.
• Brilliant communication skills, both written and verbal.
• Strong interpersonal skills, with an ability to build effective relationships.
• Resourceful in their approach to resolving problems.
• Advanced user of Microsoft Office package & Outlook.
• A high degree of integrity, confidentiality and commitment
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
Desirable Qualifications & Experience
• Experience in using an HR system - Revisal.
What you can expect:
• 25 days of annual leave;
• Sharesave scheme;
• „Flexible Benefits” of your choice;
• Private health insurance (includes dental insurance and health assessments);
• Free parking;
• Thousands of courses online through ‘Udemy'
• Working from home options
Ways of working:
Flexible working is our way of working! We're a diverse workforce and therefore a 'one size fits all' approach isn't necessarily best. Whatever your personal needs may be, let's have a chat and see how we can accommodate them;
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only the suitable candidates will be contacted for an interview.
By submitting your application online, you agree that: your details will be used to progress your application for employment. If your application is successful, your details will be used to administer your personnel record.If your application is unsuccessful, we will retain your details for a period no longer than two years, in order to consider you for prospective Paddy Power Betfair role.