Flexible benefits of your choice
Learning and development opportunities
25 days annual leave
Customized wellbeing programs
Extended health and travel insurances
Top trending technologies
Who we are:
Betfair Romania Development is the development powerhouse behind the Paddy Power Betfair Group. We are in Cluj-Napoca since 2009, now employing over 900 highly skilled professionals who cover a wide range of tech and non-tech areas such as development, data, information security, infrastructure, product and project management, digital marketing or sports operations.
We work on delivering unrivalled products across the industry, therefore being a Center of Excellence not only amongst PPB's European offices but also for supporting our colleagues at Sportsbet (AUS) and FanDuel (US) in creating a safe and exciting experience to our customers around the world.
At Betfair Romania Development, we know that an inclusive workplace makes for more engaged employees. As an industry leader, we continuously strive to maintain and grow a diverse and inclusive environment whilst also ensuring that we set the standards in ethical conduct and corporate responsibility.
Think Betfair. Experience Different.
It is no question that we, as a business, thrive on leveraging the power of people. We have a passion for innovation and a pace of change that creates a whirlwind of opportunities. At Betfair Romania Development, we believe in experiencing different. If you're tired of business as usual and want to create something new, you'll love it here. Quick-thinking, adaptable and disruptive, we believe the future is what you make it. Welcome to software development with a difference.
This our challenge:
• Delivering product at scale for over 5 million customers, 99,9% of transactions in less than a second
• Our systems process more than 7 million transactions every day (more than all the European stock exchanges combined)
• Deliver high transitional products, serving more than 2.5Bn calls a day
• Diverse and up to date technical landscape to explore, leverage and innovate
• The products you'll develop will comply with ambitious uptime targets: less than 50 minutes downtime expected per year
• Continuous Integration, Deployment and Testing
What you are going to do:
Paddy Power is looking for an ambitious, enthusiastic and critical thinker to join our Procurement team.
The successful candidate will be required to ensure that the operational Procurement process runs smoothly and effectively and responds to queries from business units.
In addition, the successful candidate will be required from time to time to take on Procurement specific projects determined by the Director of Procurement.
You are comfortable working on multiple tasks and working to tight deadlines. You have strong interpersonal skills and excellent attention to detail as you will be acting as an ambassador for the team when dealing with various internal and external business channels.
You are comfortable within a team environment where you will service several different stakeholders. You are keen to make recommendations on potential process and data improvements and drive change.
• Responsible for the contract lifecycle management process and engaging with various teams (Business, Procurement team, IT Security, Tax and Legal)
• Ability to read and understand different types of legal agreements
• Responsible for managing the Contracts database and making sure the contact information is updated on a regular basis
• Strong Excel skills knowledge of large spreadsheets, pivot tables, sorting and reporting
• The ability to learn new systems quickly. Previous experience of contract management and/ iProcurement Oracle systems is desirable
• Manage and control the day to day tasks for the online procurement system (Oracle iProcurement)
• Review and release purchase orders using the Oracle iProcurement/Purchasing modules on a daily basis
• Investigate and resolve discrepancies between invoices, goods receipts and purchase orders
• Maintain/update iProcurement Stores & item lists - includes working with Finance and Tax teams to ensure accuracy in configuration
• Manage the Procurement email Inbox and answer queries in a timely manner and assist users on iProcurement
• Managing the supplier set up and change processes including verification of details and vetting of suppliers
• Become a champion of the Procurement policy whereby you will field various questions from different internal business units
• Work closely with the Accounts Payable function to assist in resolving invoice queries.
• Running ad hoc reports for Procurement and the Business, as required.
• Manage and upgrade standard Procurement document templates on our Procurement community page.
• From time to time, work closely with Category Managers or the Director of Procurement on specific Procurement related projects
• Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication, planning and time management skills and Proactive nature
• Proven ability to work to deadlines, priorities, and perform as part of a team to meet team objectives
• Monitor responses and manage requests for information ensuring appropriate and timely responses are provided.
• Excellent communication skills
• Logical and strategic thinking
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Highly motivated and enthusiastic with a desire to learn
• Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic team environment
• Excellent Excel
• Excellent attention to detail
• Team player who brings also fun to the team.
• Strong analytical skills.
• Degree Level Educated
• Experience of working in a fast-paced environment
• 1/2 years' experience working in a Procurement administration role an advantage, but not essential
What you can expect:
• 25 days of annual leave;
• Sharesave scheme;
• „Flexible Benefits” of your choice;
• Private health insurance (includes dental insurance and health assessments);
• Free parking;
• Thousands of courses online through ‘Udemy'
• Working from home options
Ways of working:
• Flexible working is our way of working! We're a diverse workforce and therefore a 'one size fits all' approach isn't necessarily best. Whatever your personal needs may be, let's have a chat and see how we can accommodate them;
• We thank all applicants for their interest, however only the suitable candidates will be contacted for an interview.
By submitting your application online, you agree that: your details will be used to progress your application for employment. If your application is successful, your details will be used to administer your personnel record. If your application is unsuccessful, we will retain your details for a period no longer than two years, in order to consider you for prospective Paddy Power Betfair role.